<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5490574302168312829?origin\x3dhttp://obsessed-with-u.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance(:
They'll keep us apart;they won't stop breaking us down~

Super Junior


AboutMe(:

The name is Winnie:). Also known as Winnie The Pooh but I am not yellowish in colour and doesn't stalk pigs:D I'm in love with KPOP(SHINee, Super Junior, f(x), SNSD, SM the ballad) ;KOREAN VARIETY SHOWS(1n2d, Qualifications of men, Star golden Bell, Strong Heart and TONS MORE); MUSE AND HK MOVIES:P I'm a die-hard fan of BLACK AND WHITE. Not much of HOT PINK OR RETARDED RED. BERNICE and CHERYL are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox:P

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sweetdesires;

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A chance to go HK / KOREA~
Ipod Touch
SM the ballad's album
Maybe a PSP hehehe:)
That Album i always wanted (SHINee & SUJU)
new headphones:P

a chance to meet Super Junior AND Shinee:D


Tagboard:D

talk;talk;talk:D


TimeInKorea:P

Must be wondering what is the time in korea now; yeah esp all the KPOP lovers:D



LinkBoard;

Meet the people I love♥

Simone xinni Bernice chrystal
friend friend friend
friend friend friend

Pastentries;

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011


Winnie'scorner(:

Find me here~

Add me on Facebook and twitter to get updates of my videos~ Or Find 1n2d;SM the ballad videos here on my youtube account:D

Facebook - lollipoplover
Youtube Channel - weewinnie180897
Twitter - weewinnie180897


SUJU'sSlideshow~

SUJU is loved~♥ XOXOXOXOXO



FacebookNotifications;~

Facebook rocks~ yeah;


BlogStats:D

i know u are there; haha:)
Widgets for Blogger

TwitterUpdates

My twitter updates:D~


SUJU - Sukira Kiss The Radio Livestream

I Love teukie and hyukie:)

Watch live streaming video from foreverasia at livestream.com
Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, November 4, 2010










I found this 2 pic on the web 
and decided to post it up here lol;
For Shinee Flaming Charisma Minho's
(what a long name> LOL) 
quote
maybe i shall do that;
2moro
yeah:)
watching 1n2d anyway~
1n2d~ Variety Jeongshin!>
Lmao-






♥our lips must always be sealed
4:30 PM